My son Noah ran into a problem in 3rd grade. Most of his friends had Lunchsense lunchboxes, but they all seemed to be big fans of the blue color box in medium. Since all the lunchboxes went into a bin at the start of the school day, were carried en masse to the cafeteria and returned to the bin after lunch, then left for all the kids to pick up before leaving at the end of the day, the kids often just grabbed the first blue lunchbox they found. The result? I washed out Jackson’s or Wesley’s lunchbox more often than not. Mitchell always brought home the right box – his had a name tag – but we all reminded our kiddos to doublecheck before bringing home their lunchbox.
Fortunately, this will no longer be a problem.
We here at Lunchsense are proud to announce the arrival of a fresh new option for all the lunchboxes: Personalization!
As of today, for a smallish charge ($7.50) you can order up an embroidered lunchbox that’s just right for you and you alone. We opted for embroidery over silk screening as it cleans up in the washing machine just as well as the lunchbox itself.
The details, in a nutshell:
- Two fonts – block and script;
- Four thread colors – black, electric blue, silver and gold;
- Two locations (on the lunchbox) – on the top to the left of the closure button, and on the front. On the top, there’s room for 8 characters on the small, 10 on the medium, and 12 on the large; on the front, there’s a 15 character limit on any size lunchbox.
Don’t want your name on the lunchbox, but still want to say something? That’s fine – you’re only limited by your imagination (and the character limits)…
- Does the athlete in the family have a jersey number? How about “Jackson #32″
- Do you want to tell the world about your favorite hobby? How about “Love to Garden”
- Does your lunch occasionally disappear from the office fridge? Have your lunchbox tell the perps “Hands off!”
- You can even write something in both locations: “That’s right…I’m a fan!”
With the combination of eight lunchbox colors and four thread colors, you can probably get almost any team color combination to boot.
So – what do YOU say (with your lunchbox)?
P.S. Just to make a big entrance with this new option, we will be offering FREE PERSONALIZATION to any order August 8 and 9, 2011. No code necessary, it will be available to everyone lucky enough to order it or smart enough to read the blog!